Sunday, July 10, 2011

Other embroidery

Other Embroidery Projects
Here is a picture of one of many embroidery projects I will be working on, this picture is in Green designed by jenny haskins, i have the opportunity to do this in my choice of colors, for a contest I am entering into: I will not give all the details until i have completed the quilt top and entered the competition.
I am using the fabricadabra By Jenny and simonn haskins, Simon has actually made the quilt pictured, I am doing mine in reds Black and Whites. Using Red Black and white farbics, that is all I am going to share about this contest, as it is a secret until the quilt is completed. So you will have to wait and see how the finished quilt looks once it is completed.


I will add pictures here as i am doing the quilt top to keep you all posted.


 I will also be designing another quilt top as well, it will be in red and Black Cotton Sateen fabrics, with embroidery designs on each piece. I am so looking forward to making these two quilt tops, as it has been a couple of years since I made the last one. I get such a thrill out of designing and putting them together. It is just a "shame" that I don't have as much time as I wish i could have to make heaps more. But I guess as the weather gets warmer and warmer, i will have more and more time during the day to get them done.

Designs from Sue Box

This one I made a Wallhanging for Nan Fraser and she has this completed embroidery hanging on her wall in her bedroom, I made this wall hanging from designs that Sue Box has sold on a collection CD.
These are fantastic designs to embroidery, stitching is absolutely beautifully done.
I will have to get a better picture of the completed wall hanging and put up.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!