Friday, April 15, 2011

New Quilt Kits coming to the website soon

We will be adding a couple of New Quilt kits to the website shortly.
I have been delayed at the present moment, I have spent the last 3 days unable to sew and do a large array of things, I have a damaged Tendant in my foot and has been very very painful for the last 3 days. It doesn't seem to be getting any better either.
But i guess I just have to make do.

We are currently putting together a kit for the Memories Quilt This Quilt measures 67 1/2" x 67 1/2".
We will be doing this kit in a couple of different colorways. The first one will be with Batik Fabrics, and a Black background. The other will be with brights and a white back ground.
I will add some pictures of the fabric choices, when i have a chance.
A couple of the fabrics that we are using for this quilt kit are below:

There will also be black white and red fabrics with a either black or red background i havent decided yet.



We are still currently fixing a few bugs on the website, we hope to have it back up and running very soon.
We have also almost finished the BOM Program for the Playing with angels.
We will be adding to the website very soon.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!