Friday, April 8, 2011

scarf create time

I had been searching and searching for this particuler wool. I have done google searches and couldn't find it, every way i knew possible to find this wool. I could not find it. Finally I went away and walked into a store to get what I went there to get, and thought I might just have a look around and while walking through the isles of this store. FINALLY this wool jumped out at me. And there it was, in the colours that I have been wanting. Was a bigger bonus for me. So i purchased this wool. I am going to sit down and make a scarf out of it. Mind you I am not going to knit it either. So to keep you in suspense. On how I am going to make this scarf out of wool without knitting it.
STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!