Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Fabrics and New Ideas

We have just recieved the Summer Spot Series Fabric Range in store, these fabrics are great for mixing with other coloured fabrics, they give that bold affect, if you know what I mean.

Summer Series Spot Fabric Line
And Now to the New Idea.
I have found a fantastic pattern that is very easy and very simple to use.
This pattern i myself have found the easiest way to make a Hidden Wells Quilt.
I will add it here shortly. For you to use to make your own Hidden Wells Work Of Art.

I will be adding a large variety of $5 Fabrics to the website shortly, I need to get rid of them as they are taking up space for the New Fabric Lines I have that are due to arrive very, very soon.
So be sure to check them out.

Well I better get snapping and get some fabric pictures taken so That i can put them all on the website.
Until the next time Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!