Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting Organised to open up My shop.

Well finally I have decided to take the plunge and open a store front here in town.
It has been 8 years in the making, and finally I am going to do it.
My storage space is fo full already, you wouldn't be able to fit even another pattern in any where, I guess when it comes time to unpack it all and sort it accordingly, it would take at least a few weeks.
I have all the stock, and a vast amount of embroidered items to go up, heaps of stock, my home-based business is getting ready to launch.
I will even holding Machine Embroidery classes, eventually.

I have just bought this fantastic Point Of Sale Software, for my New Store. It is truely amazing how you can have all of your stock on a single computer, and the software tell you everything about your stock.
I am still printing up the Custom Barcodes for all of my Stock, so that completing a stock can take you hours less time. AMAZING!

Still in the process of getting all of my shelving and storage's made to my specifications, then off we go.
I am so excited about it already.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!