Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Projects I am Currently Working on.

I had come across another exciting few patterns of interesting, and might i say easy items to make.
So i am going to spend all day tomorrow working on the Daffodil quilt to get it finished, then i am going to try my hand at making a few other exciting things like, purses, a doggie bed, an ironing board cover, a couple of small quilt patterns, using Ric Rac.
So this will fill in my day very very well, and i will finally get to share a few pictures with you all as well.

Maybe also make up a few quilt kits while i am at it. Let's see how the new projects test my patience first.
Here is a sneak peak at what i will be making.
The Quilting Mat ruler and other much needs items storage bag.

     Back Pack
    Diaper Bag

These pictures are the original pictures to the patterns, I will add mine as we go. To keep you up to date on how the progress meter goes.

Well Happy Quilting and Embroidering until next time!
   

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!