Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some old quilts completed

I have had these quilt tops sitting in  my sewing room for a couple of years, I have only just completed them finally. Quilted and binded. Whew.

 This one i made last month and finished the quilting and the binding. So i will be releasing a Kit on the website for you all to make this quilt as well.


This bag I made using the Iridescence fabrics that are New To The Store. I am very proud of this little number, it turned out better than I had thought it would have.






This one is another version of the Black White and Red that I had completed a long time ago.





This one I called aqua Marine
I am still quilting the partner to this pattern. I will post more pictures once they are completed.


No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!