Friday, April 1, 2011

A New Years Resolution almost completed.

Well I think it is time to give myself a pat on the back, I have only 3 quilts left to finish quilting. One of my New Years resolutions was to quilt all the quilt tops I have made. I must say only 3 months into the year and Finally I am on the last 3 that need to be quilted.
Aunty Betty will be very proud of me, theDaffodil Day quilt almost finished. Then just 2 more to go yay!




The Sweet Rolling Quilt.
This quilt I made using a pack of sweet Rolls, These are just so easy to make and looks so great once completed. This quilt pattern can be made with just about any fabric ranges. For a boy or a girl, or even a double sided quilt top. Depends on how much you enjoy making this quilt.
I willl add a picture here shortly!


Pillowcase Kits
Treat yourself or someone you love to a handmade pillowcase! Grandma’s pillowcase kits contain everything you need to make a pillowcase for family and friends. You get three pieces of fabric, and detailed instructions that take you step by step through the whole process. You will love this easy pattern and fun fabrics.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!