Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fabric painting

Well I watched a DVD the other day on painting a quilted quilt with intense pencils, and man do these pencils work very very well. at adding color to a quilted quilt.
I have made a practise piece here.
This one is a first attempt at the process.
So let's how it looks on another quilt, that kim bradley has done.

This one I have not done. But I have bought the fabric pre-printed. So lets see how mine looks when its finished.
I will keep you up to date with the progress as i go.
well I think i have done enough blogging for a couple of days time to get some things completed.

I have done a small excercise for myself by coloring in some fabrics, I quilted roses on.
Here is my practise piece.


I think though the next one i do will be with plain white fabric, rather than a tone on tone fabric. just didnt come out the way i expected it too.
But the best part is I have long pencils, and plenty of fabric to practice on.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!