Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bias Binding


I have posted this link on my blogspot, simply because I was looking for an easier way to make bias binding with a 24" Ruler to cut the bias strips with, which I found the ruler was too short and I didn't get completely straight and accurate cutting lines. I found this short video in which I have tried myself and really does work.

I needed an easier way to put my Bias Tape Maker to the test.
This new gadget is a must to any craft room. I had this great little tool for a long long time, this is what I use to make my Sweeties and my Bias Lolipops with.
As you can see it has a lot of different size bias bars that you can use for any project.

I will be adding a lot more sweeties and Lolipops to the website shortly as well.
We are starting to get together a great selection in fabrics for these bias tapes. So check out the website, as we are adding new ones all the time.

No comments:

Hello And Welcome To My Blogspot

Welcome I hope you enjoy reading, What I like to write about!